The color is SPOT ON so why does this garment not work for me?
Understanding your personal design lays the groundwork for creating outfits that harmonize with you. Just as mother nature creates breathtaking beauty in the simplicity of repetition, I will teach you how to "repeat" yourself to accentuate your natural beauty. We will look at your hair, features and much more, and learn how to translate these design elements into clothing and accessories. You are welcome to bring a few items in question to go over. We will discuss if they harmonize with your design and if not, whether they can be “saved” and how. You take home a detailed description of your individual design elements for future reference.
We will look at:
- Whether your ideal fabric should drape on you or be more structured
- How much simplicity or complexity you can have in a print
- Which silhouettes are most flattering for your body type
- What shapes are best for your accessories, handbags, and prints
- What necklines are best for you
- How much visual “weight” you can handle – silk vs. cable knit etc.
- How much contrast you can wear
- And more......
When choosing clothing or any aesthetics for you, I address your whole being. I look at your personal coloring as well as refer to your features, body structure, and the amount of complexity of your character and energy. Yes, your walk and talk actually influence what clothes and accessories best work for you! Cool, isn't it?